Details: How Much?: £25 all inclusive - (includes ½ day workshop, supplies, light buffet lunch, beverages, cake/healthy snack).
Grassfield, a luxury bed and breakfast, is set within the grounds of Grassfield Hall, a period ll listed building in the heart of Nidderdale, Yorkshire Dales, UK.
Ideally situated on the edge of Pateley Bridge and surrounded by spectacular scenery, it is with easy reach of Grassington, Ripley, Ramsgill and the majestic spa town of Harrogate.
The area boasts local attractions such as the beautiful Fountains Abbey, Brimham Rocks and Stump Cross Caverns. Pateley Bridge is a very traditional town. It is home to England's oldest sweet shop, spectacular riverside walks and views that will take your breath away.
Grassfield Hall is a family run establishment, featuring stylish and luxurious accommodation combined with our Yorkshire hospitality. A perfect retreat suitable for all, whether you are a family or an explorer, a walker or a romantic; we have the perfect room for you.
Grassfield Hall can also be hired as wedding venue with its spectacular settings and scenery to make your perfect day. See our wedding page for more details.
Tuesday 31st, Jan 2017 - 10.30am-2.00pm - Grassfield Hall, Pateley Bridge. FULLY BOOKED.
Tuesday, 8th Nov - 10.30am-2pm - Grassfield Hall, Pateley Bridge. FULLY BOOKED.
Thursday, 22nd Sept - 11am-2pm - Grassfield Hall, Pateley Bridge - FULLY BOOKED.
Saturday, 25th June - 11.30am-3pm - Grassfield Hall, Pateley Bridge - FULLY BOOKED.
Wednesday, 25th May - 10.30am-2pm - Grassfield Hall, Pateley Bridge - FULLY BOOKED.
7 July - 10.30am-2pm - Grassfield Hall, Pateley Bridge - FULLY BOOKED.
- enjoy a buffet lunch whilst you relax and delve deep into your surroundings and creativity.
- free tea and coffee (water) with refills throughout.
- opportunity to join our Facebook Group community in order to gain tips, insights and encouragement.
- a lovely way to spend a day in the lovely Pateley Bridge, the Nidderdale Way, Fountains Abbey, the heart of Nidderdale and an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Perhaps you could stay overnight at Grassfield Hall, enjoy one of our many local walks, or just use this time as an opportunity to relax and enjoy the fresh air.
- a great way to share time with other women who enjoy similar interests.
If you'd like to be notified of upcoming workshop dates, please subscribe below.
Workshop Bookings: Please note, all bookings are final. If at the last minute you're not able to attend the workshop, you can transfer your place to another individual or retain your place until the next available date. If I need to cancel the workshop for any reason, the fee can be used against an alternative date.