Early Bird Offer For A Limited Time - ends 5th December 2018
Sale Price: £95 (will increase to £150) (British Pounds)
Michelle GD - Writer and Photographer
Cristina Colli - Artist, Photographer, Writer and Teacher
Michelle Turbide - Artist and Teacher
Sam Martin - UK Artist
Kerstin Martin - Professional Squarespace Website Designer and Trainer
Sheila Atchley - Artist, Author and Preacher’s Wife
Sarah Raad - Coach + Business Owner of Simple Happy Life
Lisa York - SuperMum Podcast Host
Renee Mueller - Artist & Online Teacher
Monthly Painting Themes...
January - New beginnings
February - Love
March - Spring has Sprung!
April - Renewal
May - Flowers
June - Summer
July - Whimsy
August - Dreams
September - Autumn
October - Letting go
November - Nurturing
December - Winter
What To Expect
* On the 1st of every month you can look forward to a new and extensive portrait lesson for you to dip in and out of as you wish throughout the year (and beyond as you'll have lifetime access).
* Guest offerings - these will be in the form of a video, essay or audio file.
* No pressure - create as and when you like and flit around the lessons as you like.
* Not interested in the contentment aspect of the course - no problem, just concentrate on the art.
* All art lessons will be suitable for all levels of art experience and will be downloadable so that you can keep them for as long as you want.
* Look forward to a little chat from me and other extras such as supply talk, creative resources, books I'm loving, poetry and perhaps 'live' offerings too.
* Please don't feel you have to purchase a whole art supply store worth of items - it's really not necessary. Please use what you have and what your budget or set up allows for.
* Optional Facebook Group (if more than 60 people sign up) - so please spread the word! You can also leave comments at the end of each lesson and start a conversation there if you like…
* Feedback available on paintings if required.
* Ask any questions throughout the year and I'll gladly answer them personally.
Sale Price: £95 (British Pounds) - Early Bird Price (Regular price £150)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the class start? 1st January 2019.
What happens if I sign up when the class has already started or nearly finished for the year? This is no problem! No matter when you sign up, you won’t miss a thing! You’ll receive personal log in details and will have access to the previous months.
Who is this class aimed at? This class is for anyone who would like to create regularly but perhaps struggles to find inspiration, a style they like or isn't sure how to use certain supplies. On the other hand, if you're a full-time creative, it's sometimes a really great idea and often necessary, to just paint for fun without pressure. This class is also a great way to pull together a series of paintings. In addition, this class is for anyone wanting to create a little time for themselves - time to de-stress, connect with your creative spirit and explore your expressive side. I’m a firm believer that art is kind of magic and that imperceptibly worries, stresses and strains are worked through, often totally unknown to us but after you feel somehow lighter and more relaxed - content.
Once I pay for the class, how long will I have access to the lessons? We are all busy and I understand that time is in short supply. You'll be happy to hear, that you will have lifetime access via your login details (for as long as I am in business). Once 2019 is over, you will still be able to see the lessons and the art videos will be downloadable.
How are payments handled? Your payment is securely handled by using either a credit card or Pay Pal. Be assured that this is a secure connection and you will notice the lock icon in your browser - this shows that your information is safe and secure.
Payment is shown in British Pounds - do you accept other currencies such as Dollars/Euros? Yes! Once you pay, your currency is automatically converted when you check out using either a credit card or PayPal. If you'd like to check your current exchange rate, I've found this site to be useful.
How do I access the class? You'll receive a purchase confirmation and another email with your personal login details for your class.
What if I need help or want to share my work? If you have a question, please post in the Facebook Group (if there are over 60 participants) and don't forget to tag me. I'm a big believer in community and no one having all the answers and that's where the Facebook Group can be so supportive and fun! Alternatively, you can email me or, leave a comment below the art lesson.
Do you offer refunds? I'm sorry but refunds are not available for online classes.
Can I buy this class for a friend? Yes! After payment, please provide me with her email address and I can send her the necessary details. Why not purchase a digital Gift Card? Better still, do the class together - just get in touch and I'll be happy to give you an overall discount.
Any Questions/or help? Please contact me here - I'd love to hear from you.