I've been bowled over by the enthusiasm, feedback and inspiration that I've received this last month with respect to my first ecourse called Embrace. The response has been so positive that I am delighted to be able to offer 'Embrace - falling in love with your life' once again - class is enrolling now for a new start date of 1 July 2014.
Because this ecourse is so close to my heart and I'm just so passionate about exploring the idea of embracing life more fully, that I want to offer a few FREE coaching slots to the first few women who sign up!!! (I'll contact you upon purchase if you secure a free session).
Some of what we'll explore in this ecourse - 'Embrace'
- practical ways to discover wonder - even in the little things.
- how to fall in love with your life - even when it's not one of your best days.
- nurturing close relationships with our loved ones.
- learning to have self-compassion for our bodies using art and photography.
- help in identifying your goals and dreams - then making them happen.
- making art from the soul (6+ hours of video)
- journal prompts that get us thinking about living a 'juicy' and expansive life.
I'd love to have you join us this time around if you didn't get your spot previously. The price is only £35 because I wanted to make this ecourse as affordable as possible whilst at the same time, the content being as useful as possible.
If July 1st is not a good time for you, no worries - purchase the self-paced option instead - great for us women who are super busy and like to dip in and out when it's convenient for us.
If that's not enough, I've also created an option for those of you that would enjoy doing this ecourse with a friend (choose this option and you get a further £5 off each!).
Lastly, another option for those of you that would like to have access to some 1:1 coaching with me (and unlimited email contact) whilst taking the ecourse.
So, as mentioned, registration is now Open & class starts on 1st July!! Remember, it's first come, first served for that FREE coaching session with moi - so, don't miss out!
Please find out more info and secure your spot in this super exciting and mega affordable class over at the Embrace - Ecourse Page!