Whether you are an artist or just beginning your creative pursuits, it's always nice to have some inspiration along the way and today I thought I'd share my top 10 sites (in no particular order):
Sometimes we can get into a rut or just need some time out from our own creative work in order to fill ourselves up so that when we return to our art table, we can feel refreshed once again...
So here's my list below:
1. Jane Davenport - artist and popular online teacher.
2. Jamie Ridler Studios - mentor and encourager.
3. Alisa Burke - artist + workshop and online teacher
4. Cloth Paper Scissors - magazine
5. Women In Art History - art and culture
6. Collage Art of Laura Lein-Svencner - art
7. JaneVille - creativity galore
8. sfgirlbybay - design, art and culture
9. The Jealous Curator - art, interviews, inspiration
10. Posie Gets Cosy - craft, art and just a beautiful blog
I do hope this list of sites has inspired you and hopefully jump starts your creative juices or, you just enjoy a well-earned break from your own creative work.
A favour: please share in the comments section below if you have any favourite creative sites that you regularly enjoy. Thanks.