*New* from my shop - Creativity Kits for when you're not sure where to begin...
Sometimes the hardest part of bringing more creativity into our lives is the starting, right? Well, hooray for my new Creativity Kits.
If you're like me, by the time you've searched through your endless supplies, you feel shattered and what 'get up and go' you had, has 'got up and left'! Do you know what I'm talking about lol?
Or, maybe you don't have many (or any) supplies and you're just starting out? It's often easier to start with a limited set of supplies and then go from there, rather than wading through masses of stuff and then getting overwhelmed - therein lies the problem; too many choices.
These are all common issues I hear time and time again and so here is where my Creativity Kits will come in handy.
As you can see in the pictures, my Creativity Kits contain many items. Here are some of them:
- Fragment of lace
- Embellishments ie. below you will see a small butterfly, a large butterfly, vintage stamps, button, little ribbon rosebud.
- Small tin of gesso (white)
- Vintage piece of music paper
- Couple pages from a vintage book
- 10cm square white canvas
- Sketchbook (plain)
- Above you'll see a paper doily in a heart shape
- Various ephemera (papers) ie. from used envelopes, tissue paper, hand made paper with pressed flowers contained within
- Skeleton leaf
- Two paintbrushes
- One pencil
- One painting palette
- Sample of watercolour paint
- Vintage-type envelope packet
- 'Journaling postcard'
Please note, the kits may vary a little but the number of items will stay the same.
Lastly, you might like to add a 1:1 creativity session with me and perhaps learn of various ways that you could use your Creativity Kits.