Join us this Summer for a relaxed & easy-going ½ day workshop of painting, play and creativity.
7th July 2017 - 10.30am-2.00pm.
A delightful Summer-themed workshop using watercolour and mixed media in a spontaneous and intuitive style.
This workshop is sure to be informative, nurturing and full of joy! I’ll be sharing some of my techniques and tips, all in the tranquil surroundings of Grassfield Hall Hotel. Ideal for those who have already attended some of my workshops but equally great if you haven’t. No painting experience required.
- enjoy a buffet lunch whilst you relax and delve deep into your surroundings and creativity.
- free tea and coffee (water) with refills throughout.
- opportunity to join our Facebook Group community in order to gain tips, insights and encouragement.
- a lovely way to spend a day in the lovely Pateley Bridge, the Nidderdale Way, Fountains Abbey, the heart of Nidderdale and an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Perhaps you could stay overnight at Grassfield Hall, enjoy one of our many local walks, or just use this time as an opportunity to relax and enjoy the fresh air.
- a great way to share time with other women who enjoy similar interests.
- supplies included.